The Council for Learning Disabilities has a long-standing record of supporting the translation of research to practice in many areas of learning disabilities.
Research to Practice Corner is one project that has shown great success.
- Academic Diversity: Ways to Motivate and Engage Students with Learning Disabilities
- Assistive Technology
- College as a Realistic Option for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Data-Based Decision Making and Intensification within a Multi-Tiered System of Support
- Effective Vocabulary Instruction for Kindergarten to 12th Grade Students Experiencing Learning Disabilities
- English Language Learners – The Impact of Language and Socio-Cultural Factors on Learning
- Mathematics Disabilities
- Mobile Technology in the Classroom
- Strengthening Lesson Delivery Skills through Increased Opportunities to Respond
- Oral Reading Fluency
- Peer Tutoring
- Positive Reinforcement
- Promoting Reading Comprehension in Secondary Students with LD
- Reading Instruction for English Learners with Learning Disabilities