October 14 & 15, 2021, in Las Vegas, NV
Join us in fun, sun-sational Las Vegas! We are looking forward to getting back to our in-person conference next October to connect with all our members and associates. The conference will be held at Bally’s Las Vegas, at 3645 Las Vegas Blvd S. More information on hotel registration will be available soon.
The CALL FOR PROPOSAL SUBMISSION period has closed. Please watch your emails for further information on your proposal.
43RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CORE
The Council for Learning Disabilities’ (CLD) 43rd International Conference on Learning Disabilities will focus on the education of persons with learning disabilities (LD) from birth through adulthood. We encourage proposals that:
- address the construct of LD (including assessment for eligibility and classification)
- present primary research on LD (including intervention and assessment practices)
- describe secondary research on LD (including literature reviews and meta-analyses)
- translate research into evidence-based instructional strategies;
- critically examine the education of students with LD from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds
- pertain to policy at the local, state, and federal levels;
- address topics relevant to higher education (including teacher preparation, mentorship of pre-tenured faculty and graduate students, and research methodology)
- explore positive behavior supports for people with LD
*COVID-19 PLANNING: Due to the current pandemic situation, the 43rd annual CLD conference may have to be moved to a virtual format, similar to the 42nd annual conference. The decision regarding the format will be made no later than June 1, 2021.*