Register Today! tinyurl.com/LDQExchangeFall2021
Are you an LD researcher who likes to learn about research methods applied in our field?
Announcing the Fall 2021 edition of our CLD series: LDQ Methods Exchange! Hosted by the Council for Learning Disabilities Research Committee.
Authors of recent articles in Learning Disability Quarterly present their study design and analyses.
The 2022 Annual Conference will be held in Richmond Virginia on October 20 and 21, 2022.
The Council for Learning Disabilities (CLD) 44th International Conference on Learning Disabilities will focus on the education of persons with learning disabilities (LD) from birth through adulthood.
We encourage proposals that:
- address the construct of LD (including assessment for eligibility and classification)
- present primary research on LD (including intervention and assessment practices)
- describe secondary research on LD (including literature reviews and meta-analyses)
- translate research into evidence-based instructional strategies;
- critically examine the education of students with LD from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds
- pertain to policy at the local, state, and federal levels;
- address topics relevant to higher education (including teacher preparation, mentorship of pre-tenured faculty and graduate students, and research methodology)
- explore positive behavior supports for people with LD
Click here for more information on the 2022 Annual Conference
CLD MISSION STATEMENT
The Council for Learning Disabilities (CLD), an international organization composed of professionals who represent diverse disciplines, is committed to enhancing the education and quality of life for individuals with learning disabilities across the life span. CLD accomplishes this by promoting and disseminating evidence-based research and practice related to the education of individuals with learning disabilities. In addition, CLD fosters (a) collaboration among professionals; (b) development of leaders in the field; and (c) advocacy for policies that support individuals with learning disabilities at local, state, and national levels.
The Board of Trustees of the Council for Learning Disabilities has decided to move the 42nd International Conference on Learning Disabilities to a virtual format. Please refer to our SAVE THE DATE flyer above for more information. We will have a detailed schedule of sessions soon, but the following letter to conference attendees and Schedule of Topics will give you an idea of session time blocks and format.
Registration is NOW OPEN! Click on the link below to take part in this great opportunity to attend this wonderful conference –
2020 Virtual CLD International Conference on Learning Disabilities
We look forward to connecting to everyone who would normally attend our CLD conference, as well as others who might not have had an opportunity to attend!